Assigned civil-law notary
Explatur, eatiatur rerit,
ut aut accusam volumqu.
Real estate sequis quunt, offici do loret is repra tempos moll.
About Marloes Kempes
Marloes has been working in the notarial profession since 2005. Marloes is an experienced, proactive and decisive advisor. She gained her experience in Utrecht, Curaçao and Amsterdam. Marloes advises on property transactions as well as on personal and family law. Marloes is secretary of the board of the Ring Notaries Amsterdam (part of the Royal Notarial Association).
What can you contact Marloes for? Advice on:
- Purchase agreements
- Transfers of title and mortgages
- Divisions in apartment rights
- Establish limited rights
- Switching to perpetual leasehold
- Cohabitation contracts and wills
- Partnership agreements and prenuptial and postnuptial agreement